Thursday 18 November 2010

2A REFLECTIVE JOURNAL

If this task had been given to me last year I would have straight away thought that writing and keeping a journal would generally have the same flow and pattern running along it. The pattern would have consisted of getting up, training eating training and going to bed, this was the same old routine for the past three years of my life apart from the weekend days which usually consisted of a Friday night party session and the remaining hours wisely used up for sleeping ! Generally a boring task I would have to focus on working harder to make things come alive and seem clearer.
            However since the 24th of September I was flown to Miami America to start a whole new chapter of my life and to start my career working as a performer. Ever since then every day has been a learning curve with fresh new activities, schedules and a different way of life, something I wasn’t used to. Therefore to write a journal has been a pleasure to do and has opened me up to look at the amount of new exciting things I am doing making me explore and look into things a lot deeper than I normally would. This is because I have new ideas and things to play with. Everyday is different allowing me to reflect more, understand and look at my life in a different eye.
            The task also quotes to maybe “include images, either drawn or photographs, or videos etc. that examine your professional identity” Travelling around and seeing the world on a ship” wait for it ….. Phone, sunglasses, money and CAMERA! my main essentials in my life at the moment!!! Constantly looking like a mad tourist with a cameral in my hands all the time, therefore it shouldn’t be too hard for me to post some pictures on flicker of my whereabouts and adventures I shall include in my journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment